Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day

Today is tax day. I am really running down to the wire today. I need to complete my tax return and my daughter's return before midnight. So much to do, so little time--actually I have plenty of time, I just need to review the forms and then away they go into computer land. Isn't it amazing how much things have changed in the past two decades? I can remember when I tried to get my return finished early in January because it took almost two months to get the refund, sometimes longer. Now it seems so much of our life is instanteous. I wonder if God ever wishes we would just slow down and be calm. His word tells us to be still and know that He is God, I want to start slowing down in my daily life. That is a wonderful verse, "Be still..and know that I am God." How awesome! I was planning on sharing some information about mystery shopping today, but I am going to save that for tomorrow's post. Join me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment